We are looking for good, unique and fresh content. The content must not be copyrighted. Guest posting is a very good way to get quality traffic and backlinks.
How to Guest Post?
Are you interested to post your article? It’s only for you! You’ll be able to send your article to me. It’s really so simple.
Please make sure you follow the rules before posting any article on Rulzz Media web properties.
- Your article must be high quality, unique, and valuable for readers and search engines.
- The article must be 1000-1200 words minimum. Content must have compelling value to our audience.
- Make sure you put at least 2 relevant links to our existing articles. This is our way to ensure the content are relevant and not off the mark of our blog theme.
- The article must be well-formatted, should be SEO-rich.
- The article must be written in only good English and spell checked.
- Your article can contain one link to your website and up to one link to your social media network. Make sure to include your links at the end of the article. Write a short bio about yourself and include your links.
Links will be NoFollow in nature.
- The article must contain relevant images (at least one).
- We ask that all guest bloggers stop by for a few days and reply to comments on their posts. If anyone does not reply to email or comments within 3-4 days, all links and author bio will be removed.
- Register with Drplanta here and submit your articles following above guidelines. Once you submitted your article, you may send an email to editor @ rulzz.com giving the article URL and your account details for review. Email subject should be “Article review request for Drplanta.
- If you failed to follow the above criteria, your article will be summarily rejected. If you do not hear from us or see your article live within a week, you can assume, your article is rejected. Normally the article is removed from the queue.
- Make sure you submit authentic details in your profile data. An account with fake details, identified at any stage will be removed along with all contributions.
For more queries, use our Contact Form or can also email to editor @ rulzz.com. Do not forget to mention the blog name of your interest as Drplanta.
- If you wish to sponsor an article, write to us.